GreenWrap Eco-friendly Packaging Benefits
- An Eco-friendly packaging alternative to bubble packaging and foam peanuts
- 100% recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Easy for end users to recycle in curbside recycling bins
- Options available using recycled content
- Eco-friendly packaging presents your company as Earth conscious to package recipients
- Made with raw materials from sustainably managed forests & producers
Protective Eco-friendly Packaging
Fewer damage returns from better protection
Hexagonal cells lock together, preventing product movement in the box
Fewer steps to pack product
Not messy and easy to wrap and unwrap
Overall Cost Reductions with Geami’s Eco-friendly Packaging
- Less handling of packaging material
- No tape is needed to secure product
- Presents possibility to reduce the box size of your shipment
- Multifunctional properties reduce or eliminate need for other packaging
Attractive Eco-friendly Packaging
- Enhanced customer experience from attractive look
- Clean, attractive in the box presentation
- Colored tissue option enhances package appearance
- Your logo or marketing message can be printed on Interleaf tissue
Eco-Friendly Packaging Alternative for any Shipping Volume
Today, businesses of all sizes ship thousands of packages per day using GreenWrap to replace bubble packaging for product protection and to improve their bottom lines. Whether you are seeking a bubble packing material alternative for light or heavy shipping volume, GreenWrap is a proven protective packaging product that will meet your shipping needs. GreenWrap protects your products like bubble packaging, but also protects the environment as sustainable packaging. Regardless of the volume of your shipments, there is an eco-friendly GreenWrap product to replace bubble packaging material or plastic packaging that you may be currently using.
Click below to learn more about which GreenWrap solution is right for you:
GreenWrap Ready Roll-for users who ship approximately 0-10 packages per day.
GreenWrap Mid Volume-for users who ship approximately 10-50 packages per day.
GreenWrap High Volume-for users who ship approximately 50+ packages per day.
How Does the GreenWrap Bubble Packaging Alternative Protect the Planet?
Unlike oil-based plastic bubble packaging, GreenWrap sustainable protective packaging is made from natural Kraft paper. This means that you will find our packaging materials to be completely renewable, sustainably sourced, and 100% recyclable through existing curbside recycling programs. The raw materials for our bubble packaging alternative are grown in the soil, converted to a product, used, and recycled or composted. This is a claim that oil-based plastic materials such as bubble packaging just can’t make.