Businesses of all sizes ship thousands of packages per day using GreenWrap to replace oil-based packaging materials such as bubble. Made from natural Kraft paper, GreenWrap is a proven protective packaging alternative that provides superior product cushioning protection, meets your shipping needs and may improve your bottom line.
- Eco-friendly packaging alternative to oil-based packaging materials
- 100% recyclable, biodegradable and compostable
- Easy for end users to recycle in curbside recycling bins
- Options available using recycled content
- Eco-friendly packaging presents your company as environmentally and socially responsible
- The SFI® certified sourcing label is proof that Geami is using fiber from responsible and legal sources. This demonstrates our support for improved forestry practices and
strong communication across North America.
Fewer damage returns from better protection
Hexagonal cells lock together, preventing product movement in the box
Fewer steps to pack product
Not messy and easy to wrap and unwrap
Overall Cost Reductions with Geami’s Protective Packaging
- Less handling of packaging material
- No tape is needed to secure product
- Possible box size reduction
- Multifunctional properties reduce or eliminate need for other packaging
Unparalleled Attractive Protective Packaging
- Enhance your customer experience
- Clean, attractive in-the-box presentation
- Colored tissue option enhances presentation
- Custom printed interleaf to match your brand
Click below to learn more about which GreenWrap solution is right for you:
GreenWrap Ready Roll-for users who ship approximately 0-10 packages per day.
GreenWrap Mid Volume-for users who ship approximately 10-50 packages per day.
GreenWrap High Volume-for users who ship approximately 50+ packages per day.